Friday, October 06, 2006

Never Have Your Dog Stuffed

  • Never Have Your Dog Stuffed And Other Things I've Learned - Alan Alda

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The book was fun and interesting. It's a light read, but Alda has a lot to say. He writes about his life and the things that have affected him, and most importantly how they affected him. I've always been a fan of Alan Alda (I named a cat Hawkeye recently) and this book just reinforced my ideas about him. He's amazingly intelligent and just as OCD, if not more, about planning things out and being prepared so that he knows what he's talking about. I know that one of the main reason he writes the book is to overcome the urge to let the past rule your life rather than the present, but I think that the most important thing I got from the book is that it's okay to adapt yourself according to the situation if you find a way to do it without losing yourself in all of the adaptions.

0 comments: