Sunday, October 01, 2006

The Thirteenth Tale

  • The Thirteenth Tale - Diane Setterfield

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I expected a little out of this book, but I didn't expect to really be drawn into it as I read. However, it managed to captivate me. I really enjoyed reading this book. It's about a lady who gets asked to write a biography of a famous author. The author is notorious for lying to the press and the public about her life and the lady worries that the author won't be honest with her. However, after a few false starts, the woman begins to tell her her story. A story that no one would have expected. A story that's amazingly interesting and kept me entertained. I even read it at the Trace Adkins concert until the sun went down and I was left to stare at drunk middle aged people and wonder why they were so immature.

0 comments: